Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sorry Guys

Okay guys, here's the deal,

First of all I would like to apologize to my faithful readers who have borne with me thus far. I know I haven't been updating my blog regularly enough but its only because iv been having trouble with my internet.

But on to the good stuff.

I guess that this has been long overdue so here we go. A little information about myself. My name is Jude Peters, I'm 15 going on 16, my best friend in the whole wide world would have to be RONALD!!!! because he's always got my back no matter what. My favorite color is black because it goes with everything. So now you guys have gotten to know me a little better and I hope that you guys have a prosperous and very, very chinese new year.

xoxo,
Jude

1 comment:

  1. nice.
    x)
    oh hey. are you free on wed or thurs? coz i wanna go out before i go back to aussie...
    like...you know...on a date..? *wink*wink*
    hahahaha.
    :D

    ReplyDelete